20 April 2010

Rob Kells Memorial – The Florida Ridge – Day 3

TASK 1


A short task today (48k) and I was not expecting to fly again as it was pants in the morning. The sky opened out and the cu started a popping even with the amazing amount of rain yesterday. It was nice to see so many smiling faces when we were setting up this morning. It makes such a change. I had to drink to the weather gods last night to make it happen of course;-) The guys are all sucking on beers back here at the Ridge laughing and frolicking in the evening sun.

I landed 10km short in an overcast sky but I really enjoyed flying the new wing. It will take a little bit of dialling into but is very similar in handling to the Combat so shouldn't be too hard I hope. Tomorrow looks better as the ground should have dried out a lot so we might get a nice high base.

Scores on-line HERE

Other blogs:-

Jamie's Blog
Jonny's Blog
and there's more at The Oz Report Blog

Jonny's video from Goal

No comments: