3 April 2010

It's been a long six months :-)

It's been a long time since I posted on here - six months!

Over the winter months I moved to Facebook which seems to be the best way to keep in touch with all my flying ‘friends’and allowed me to dream of flying vicariously through their postings and blogs!

Flying for me during the past six months has been minimal due to the appalling weather we have had in the UK. Can you believe it is now Spring and yet we have more snow forecast?

At this time I should be in Bassano, Italy for the competition but due to a premonition of bad weather I binned that idea in favour of Florida which is where I’m heading on 14th April….. for a whole month to fly in the Rob Kells Memorial Competition and the Flytec Race & Rally.

The comp at Bassano has just had its first task (as predicted weather has not been great). There is some good reporting going on out there from:

The Comp Blog (how good is your Italian?)

Matjaz

Steve Leeman Facebook The UK Hang-Gliding Shack

Mark Stewart @ Twitter

Results Task 1

Primoz was the Winner of task 1 (photo by Steve Leeman)

1 comment:

Phippsy said...

Hi Rich

Nice to have you back!