26 April 2010

Flytec Race & Rally - Day 2 - cancelled


No task today – cancelled

The sky looked very nice earlier on but was too windy to fly – only just blown out – it is now lovely and blue as I chill out by the pool at Quest in the sunshine after a swim in the lake.

Surprisingly there were no sore heads this morning from last night’s bottle walking and cardboard game!


Nature's light show as the storm came through last night was incredible shame I’ve only photos of the rain!

Seems that Florida’s wildlife is making itself known........ Jeff Shapiro had an interesting time when he landed with an Ali and one of the Brazilian pilots was greeted by 3 black snakes! So far I’ve just been visited by the incredible fire ants which are unbearable and I’m sure sometime soon my feet will rot off!

THE SCORES
Other blogs:
Jamie
Jonny
Wills Wing pilots
Oz Report
Tom

No comments: