2 August 2007

Yep! You've been K9nd

I've arrived!


The little pesky K9's at Dallas airport sniffed something in my rucksack so all my kit was taken for a search with the only rude person I have met so far in Texas. This was the guard that said "Yep-you been K9nd-turn left room 1!" The door was at right angles to the hall which was only 6 foot across! He insisted that I take my kit through this door. After 5 minutes of trying to be nice (after 36 hours travelling) I explained in a loud voice that it was not made of rubber and didn’t **** bend! This worked and I went in the back way..........nothing was found... other than a peach. So I was K9nd for a piece of fruit!

As arranged I met up with Kiwi Jon at the airport and after collecting our PT Cruiser (in cream!) and Jon's glider....still in it's box.....we hit the road heading for Leakey.

No comments: