16 May 2011

Lollipop lollipop, Oh lolli lolli lolli, Lollipop lollipop

"Just like a lightning from the sky"
This year my ride is a WW T2c fully loaded and her name is “Lollipop”
(The name came about through predictive text and I liked it!)

I have to say I have had a lot of very nice comments about my new custom T2c - some from Moyes boys:-) What's all that about?

I am very happy with the glider especially the handling! I can if I want thermal it with 3/4vg! The T2c just seems to absorb all the rough and tumble that gets thrown at her with the bar never seemingly wanting to get ripped out of your hands like the glider wants to loop. I have to say I'm loving “lollipop” or the “butterfly” as Gerolf described her.

Thank's for building such a great glider Steve & Mike – I know it was a pain in the a**e to build.

No comments: