20 July 2011

The Worlds - Day 2

Day 2 cancelled - we 'might' get to fly tomorrow but I'm not sure what the odds are on it. Just to be prepared there will be NO alcohol involved tonight - I had enough of that last night at the Castle!


All teams were invited to a pilot dinner at the beautiful old building which has been converted to a hotel - I reckon our hosts had no idea how much alcohol would be consumed given the forecast for the next day was not good. Actually the organisation have done a cracking job so far with planned 'entertainment' arranged for most nights - tonight we have belly dancing and karaoke which happens to be taking place at my digs - if only I was drinking I would just be able to stumble back to my bed.

Jamie took some better pictures HERE

The belly dancers have arrived

No comments: