16 June 2011

Aerotow to the sea anyone?


Had a great flight to the edge of the map last Saturday flying from aerotow at Caunton to Skegness on the East Coast.

As the emails came in on Friday night with a plan to fly from Caunton on the Saturday morning I thought it looked like a 'fly to Skeggy' kind of day and scribbled down a task for us to follow to make it more interesting (we kind of stuck to it).

We met early and were rigged and ready for the off around 12noon.

After my rubbish result at the BOS Round 2 where I was in fear of being demoted to the 'club class' I was ready for a bit of a morale booster and I got it. I had a great flight - rounded off by fish and chips in the car overlooking the sea. Great end to a perfect day.

Thanks Richard for a great tow up.

Mmmmm recognise the name and the hair is 'similar'?



Wayne Thompson

That will be me, then

Malcolm Brown

There is a possibility that us Brits have a thing going on with our car regs?


No comments: