15 June 2007

Canada random pics - 'follow me I'm going somewhere amazing'

Red and yellow and pink and green purple and orange and blue I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too

Trainspotting

Brett - a man on a mission

There is a bear in this pic, honestly

I robot

Henry from Hamilton and Christine, winner of the Lumby Air Race king post comp

Big Kisses

Mmmmmmmmm

BBC

Angel Falls or Fallen Angel?

Suja - are you taking a pic of me?

Campfire's burning, campfire's burning
Draw nearer, draw nearer

Stop!


Kathy

Mark aiming for the Spot
Leif who happens to look a little like Gordon Rigg?

Leaving Dover

I want to live in Peachland

This truck's got balls

Rich on Take Off

Mary and Bob - fellow Brit tourists

Briefing!

This is how to clean a fish tank - Vancouver Airport

No comments: